Located in central New Jersey, our firm’s representation on land use and zoning matters is sought-after throughout the State. From the most complex redevelopment project to the most straightforward zoning issue, our clients benefit from Erica Edwards’ thirty-five years of experience with land use and zoning issues.
The Range of Services We Provide Reflects Our Decades of First-Hand Experience With Land Use and Zoning Issues
As reflected in our list of representative clients and projects, we provide a broad range of legal and consultative land use and zoning services to commercial property owners and homeowners alike, including:
- Development and redevelopment planning;
- Preparation of applications for development and redevelopment inclusive of applications for major and minor site plan and subdivision approval, and applications for individual variances;
- Appearances before planning boards, zoning boards and other governmental and administrative agencies, to obtain land use approvals;
- Appeals of land use decisions, including appeals from zoning officers’ decisions, and defense of land use approvals;
- Advocacy in State and federal court on matters relating to zoning, condemnation and other land use issues; and
- Consultative services provided to property owners on land use and zoning matters, including negotiations with zoning officers, code enforcement officials and other municipal staff, professionals and elected officials.
Put Our First-Hand Experience to Work for You
To schedule your initial free consultation contact the firm at 800-417-3792 or make your request via an online message.